sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

5 year madness

lynch
Chief John J. Moslow
Amherst Palice Department
500 John James Audubon Parkway
Amherst, New York 14228
(716) 659-1322

"I, Jeremy M. Perkins do hereby state and depose that the following statement is given of my own free will and accord.
[...] My Mom was in the kitchen painting. She paints on glass as a hobby. When I got out of the shower I saw that my Mom was on the phone in the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and took a pointed knife around 12 inches long with a brown handle. I got this from a drawer to the left of the sink. We have about 10 of these knives, they may be steak knives. I held the knife in mi right hand behind my back and she hung up the phone. I tried to slit my wrists after the shower with a utility knife but I wouldn't die so I decided to do my Mom in instead. I pushed her into her bedroom downstairs and stabbed her in her chest and right arm. She was screaming no don't, Jeremy no don't. I stabbed her about 4-5 times before she fell down. I was using a cross stabbing motion while she was standing. I then stubbed her about 10 more times in the stomach after she fell to the ground. I knew she was a goner. I then tried te cut her right eyeball out but it would not come out. I believed her eyes were evil."

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Madre no hay mas que una.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQc7Vcd5xTo